One of the most fun parts of the changing seasons is getting new clothes for your little ones—while they’re still little enough to let you dress them, that is. We love looking at what’s new in the children’s fashion world, so much so that a lot of the time we find ourselves wishing we could be half that stylish. Check out some of our favorite summer kids’ fashion finds below!
Cute Summer Kids’ Fashion
- For your future backpacker, this inspirational mountain graphic tee by GuessKids.
- For your hip little adventurer, this casual summer outfit by La Maison Bonpoint.
- For your sleepy dreamer, this boats-and-balloons romper by Catimini, available at Yoox.
- For your flower child, this too-cute Villa Borghese shoulder-tie romper from Tea Collection.
- For your sailor-to-be, this Captain Bear tee from Gaultier Bebe, available at Yoox.
- For your print-lovers, this adorable polka-dot duo (a dress and a romper) by Carolina Herrera.
- For your littlest lady, this springy mint-green outfit with grey-blue Mary Janes by La Maison Bonpoint.
- For the kid who loves contradictions, these soft, cozy Cacti leggings by Mini X.
- For your beach baby, this striped seashell dress by Mini Boden.
- For your soon-to-be-famous dancer, this summery, Cuban-inspired shift dress by Scotch & Soda.
- For your future painter, this impressionist-inspired romper at Sweet William.
- For your budding photographer, this adorable little camera dress by Little Marc Jacobs, available at Yoox.
Our favorite kids’ fashion trends this season are represented here: dreamy, creative graphics for tees and onesies; mixing classy spring pastels and bright, summery hues; and patterns, patterns, patterns. If you want to see more fun kids’ fashion ideas and inspiration, visit our Pinterest and check out our wish lists!